Monday, March 28, 2005

It's not getting any better

I really thought I was over this over-eating thing. Does it have anything to do with my cycle? Or is it simply self sabotage? It seems like every time I get close to something good, I make a poor choice to change its direction. This weight thing could go either way. I have lost 20 pounds without really trying except a little portion control and Zantrex. I started our exercising. I KNOW that's what I'm supposed to do. I just don't make the choice ot get my ass out of bed most mornings. Well, what can I say. I just need to stop the crazy binging.

Journal writing is suposed to be cathartic. Okay, so I'm changing my thoughts a little. Even if I don't get motivated to exercise, at least I can control binging. That is a mind thing for sure. I can control me and what goes into my mouth.

No comments: