Monday, March 28, 2005

How personal do people get here?

I guess I need to be careful since anyone able to click on "Next Blog" can land on my page. Wow. Let's keep it light. Sometimes I have trouble with that. I feel smiley and light, and then I hear some wierd depressing sh-- come out of my mouth. For example, last week during my VERY relaxed and lazy Spring Break, I ran into some neighbors on my way out of the grocery store. They called out, "How are you?" and I replied, "TIRED." What? I'd been hanging around for about 4 days. What did I have to be tired about? Who the hell knows. Anyway, that is so typical of me. Maybe it was just my typical repsonse, because I generally am beat, or maye I need to try and be more positive.

Right now, I'm watching Tatum O'Neal's interview about her drug abuse and young life. Wow! I don't ever want to leave my kids unsupervised while I'm pursuing ******** fun, but it has been known to happen, HMMM. Things to consider. I often complain because my husband nags me for not watching them better. He's right. Just beacuase he does not do the things he syas, the way he sayas with as amuch effort as I do, does not mean he's wrong. Oh, my head is spinning a little. H'e right about a lot of stuff, but he doesn't have to be so mean about it.

That second paragaph is proof that these are the ramblings of a person who needs to get to bed. Well, it makes sense to me anyway. thats whatblogs are.

No comments: