I'm trying to do a better job of keeping track of funny things my kids say and do, so here goes.
One day Rhianna came home from school and shredded up newspaper in water to make a bowl. This is something she learned in the science lab at school about recycling paper. I asked her what the lesson in the lab was actually about in hopes of extending the conversation, or at least helping her make the bowl so that it would stick together. She said that she wasn't sure. "It was something...a word that started with P and had a U." I looked at her teacher's newsletter for the week and under science is said "Conserving Natural Resources." Well, I still could not figure it out. I found out the next day that the word was POLLUTION. Ok, duh, Mom. :-)
After Rhianna put her newspaper & water (mush) into the shape of a bowl, she put it the freezer. The next day she painted it bright blue. I wonder what will happen to the bowl over the weekend. I had better take a a picture of it before it gets destroyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment