Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Weeds!

Today I pulled the mountain of weeds we had in the front yard. I was embarrased to go out in our front yard yesterday when most of my neighbors were out front "yarding." So today I came home early and filled three bags with weeds. Some of them were so full of burrs. Luckily I had some gloves. I took before and after pictures. I'll post them tomorrow. I left my camera cable at work. I'm feeling quite good today. I had lots of energy and got most of my jobs done. I think it's because I took my vitamins and Luminex. :-)

Tomorow is Rhianna's dance camp. She is so excited! She even paid for her little slippers with her own money. They're so cute! They look like my most favorite Isotoner slippers. Anyway, we found little black pants for her to wear. She's going to have a good time. I wonder what their little performance will be like!

No comments: